12.22.2012

A Nice Suggestion!

Recently on my FB page someone made the suggestion for me to enter some of my pics into REI's photo contest. I was very thankful for the suggestion and pondered it for a day. In the past i have thought of doing this but never had the nerves to try. Its worth a try isn't it!!
I'm not a natural photogragher or have an amazing soupped up camera but i try my best.
I don't know which contest i will enter yet. I will look into REI's and WTA's contests for starters!!
But i need your help!!!
I have plenty of pics and plenty of favorites!! So i will present to you my favorites and ask if you could respond by telling me your top two loved pics!!
After the vote is done i will enter your selection pics into a contest.
Thanks for the help ahead of time!
Simply comment on by blog, FB page, or on twitter your top two! My FB and twitter name is also BACKPACKIN4EVER! I will post the link a little later.
They are in random order.

Photos appear skewed om my mobile site!! Sorry about this. Im trying to fix it!!


#1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6
#7
#8

#9



Thanks again! We will see how this goes but for sure we will have fun with it!! I will give everyone until jan 21, which would be a whole month to pick! If there's any pics you love that aren't in my top pics please mention them and I will add them to the selection! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment